View topic - The RED KITE was alright.

The RED KITE was alright.

The RED KITE was alright.

Postby Powys Paul » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:01 am

Well done to all those who came along to the 2nd Red Kite from the South Wales branch.There was Rod,Anthony,Annette,Welsh Dave,Kat ,Martin,Loll,Lucy,Jane,Jim,Ken,Karen,Dai and others who i can't recollect at this time of night!
Special thanks to Martin and Welsh Dave for doing a well received ride out.Also,Kat for the belly dancing at short notice!Fabulous and fun.Likewise,Karen(s),Loll and Jane for aiding n abetting at the Mad Hatters tea party and the raffle too.Plus,Jasper and Lucy for helping with running the Saturday night raffle,mini bike racing and introducing the Stuttgart motor bike display team-WHAT A WILD WEEKEND!
TAKE A BOW Y'ALL
Last edited by Powys Paul on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Powys Paul

Re: The RED KITE was alright.

Postby Breva-Al » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:51 am

Powys Paul wrote:The RED KITE was alright.

I would say several miles better than alright, it was a blast!
I think you all deserve to give yourself around of applause and a well deserved pat on the back.

See ya at the A.G.M.
Breva Al
Breva V750IE
Breva-Al
MGCGB Member

Re: The RED KITE was alright.

Postby Powys Paul » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:21 pm

Breva-Al wrote:
Powys Paul wrote:The RED KITE was alright.

I would say several miles better than alright, it was a blast!
I think you all deserve to give yourself around of applause and a well deserved pat on the back.

See ya at the A.G.M.

Thanks a bunch for your positive feedback.
Glad you could attend again- and strut your stuff!
There were one or 2 who didn't fancy the belly dancing again...But, i and many others,took delight in seeing people getting involved and having a bit of fun!
So,i humbly thank you on the teams behalf, for your valuable feedback and contribution(s).
Look forward to catching up at the Club A.G.M. and, who knows, belly dancing at the Red Kite 3 on September 7th-9th 2018!(Subject to confirmation with the venue and committee of course.) Pssst Tickets out by November/December....
Powys Paul

Return to South Wales Branch