View topic - Pannier Locks

Pannier Locks

If you are looking for anything other than bike parts, post a message in this section.

Pannier Locks

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:53 pm

My Bike is a V75 Ex Brescia Polizia Municipale The other day one of the Original Pannier Locks self destructed... . Any one any idea How or where I find another?

Re: Pannier Locks

Postby Don-Spada » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:37 pm

If you're on Facebook, have a look for Fabio Montalto. He is in Italy and breaks plenty of older Guzzi's for spares. He speaks English and will post to the UK.

https://www.facebook.com/FabioCaliforniaII
1978 SP1000, 1965 Stornello, 1988 Harris Bonneville. 1988 California 3
Don-Spada
MGCGB Member

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:41 am

try teo lamers

Postby Duffo » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:13 pm

Depends how original you want it, there are some good, stainless overcentre lockable case catches on E-Bay.
Duffo
Moderator Group

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:32 pm

Many thanks fellows for your replies. Have had no luck so far contacting Fabio, it would appear he has the limit of "friends and the web site does not respond. I will keep looking .The answer at the moment is a rubber Bungee and keep the tools in.the other still lockable pannier.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:31 pm

Polly wrote:Many thanks fellows for your replies. Have had no luck so far contacting Fabio, it would appear he has the limit of "friends and the web site does not respond. I will keep looking .The answer at the moment is a rubber Bungee and keep the tools in.the other still lockable pannier.

try gutsibits.

Return to Wanted - Other