View topic - Aug 3rd South Hams run

Aug 3rd South Hams run

For members in the area.

Postby Pinky » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:30 pm

There is a run out on Sunday 3rd August around the South Hams.
Meet 10 am at Dream Machine Motorcycles PL21 0SX which is on the A379 midway between Modbury and Aveton Gifford.

We'll take a short circular tour around the region and finish at The Cricket Inn in the small fishing village of Beesands for lunch.

Hope you can make it along.
Pinky
MGCGB Member

Postby ScottyThe Oz » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:42 pm

Hi Pete, well I have rejoined the club, rejoined the forum, and will be there on Sunday - its just up the road for me (I'm in Wembur). Looking forwards to it. 
"The world is my country and to good is my religion" - Thomas Paine
ScottyThe Oz
MGCGB Member

Postby ScottyThe Oz » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Cant make it now I am afraid - family duties have interened and I am to go to a CAR SHOW at Mt Edgecumbe with my wife and daughter. Oh well...family fun time is good time, but I don't do enough rides with you guys as it is AND I missed the club meeting AGAIN.
"The world is my country and to good is my religion" - Thomas Paine
ScottyThe Oz
MGCGB Member

Postby Pinky » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:39 am

[QUOTE=ScottyThe Oz] Cant make it now I am afraid - family duties have interened and I am to go to a CAR SHOW at Mt Edgecumbe with my wife and daughter. Oh well...family fun time is good time, but I don't do enough rides with you guys as it is AND I missed the club meeting AGAIN. [/QUOTE]

No worries Scotty, but keep an eye on the forum for upcoming events and don't forget we have regular first Friday meets at the Star Inn in Liverton TQ12 6EZ from 7:30pm -its easy to find just off the Old Liverton road a short distance from the A38 Drumbridges roundabout.
Pinky
MGCGB Member

Return to Devon West Branch