View topic - Berkshire Branch news 2014

Berkshire Branch news 2014

For information on branch meetings and events.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:26 am

First.....we continue to meet on first Sunday of month.
Second.....timings now reset to 15.00 (or mid p.m.).
Third.....current location 'Falmouth Arms' has allegedly been sold by Marston's Ales and its future is uncertain post August 2014.
Fourth.....we may be considering other venues nearer the time- your recommendations welcome.
Fifth.....off to the Kupferpaste in August plus easy round ride back via ? Want to come ?
Sixth.....not much appetite to re-visit 'Les Gorges' this year - other venues being considered.
Seventh......any questions give me or Chris or any of the faithful a call.

Postby iandunmore » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Interested in doing the kupferpaste.
What are your plans.
Lil'Breva and a Bellagio.
iandunmore
MGCGB Member

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:35 pm

Hi Ian, not all of us are going due to other commitments etc. so will ask those that are to make contact or see you at the next meet etc. You know how relaxed we are in Berkshire !

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:10 am

If you could tolerate a visiting colonial, I may well be interested. Plans pretty much up in the air until the end of August. Will try to make you meeting - rode through W'ton yesterday; saw the pub & thought "why is that name familiar?". Just have to find it again.

Mal

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:42 am

Greatcoats off. Hand an accident on the way to Calne yesterday. Broken collarbone & cracked pelvis. Will be a little while before I get mobile enough to organise the bike's retrieval. And possible repair. They reckon it will be 6 weeks off the road; I'll try to make it four.

Mal

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:40 am

Sorry to read of your misfortune.......am away for a few days at present but if any assist required do make enquiries / contact via forum.......cheers, John.

Return to Berkshire branch