View topic - Christmas (Barnados) Toy Run 2013 and Christmas lu

Christmas (Barnados) Toy Run 2013 and Christmas lu

For information on branch meetings and events.

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:11 pm

This year's toy run is on Sunday 8th December meeting at Shire Hall, Shinfield (next to Junction 11 of M4) leaving prompt at 14.00 hrs.
Berkshire Moto Guzzi normally group up approx. 60/45 mins. earlier as there are historically 2/3k other bikers trying to park near each other!
After delivery of toys / monies etc. at Wokingham, we will then travel to the Falmouth for our Christmas lunch....details to follow.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:10 am

Currently a baker's dozen for the festive lunch (13)with a couple of stragglers yet to place their orders !
For those who have not yet confirmed and still wish to attend.....you will need to speak first with the Falmouth Arms manager (Tom)on 0118 971 3596 to see if he can accommodate you re meal etc.
Cheers, John.

Postby JohnnyRocket » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Just got back from the Reading Toy run,what a brilliant day, one of those not to be missed. 
MGCGB supporter! London born and bred but I escape as often as I can.
JohnnyRocket
Moderator Group

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:38 am

Agree....approx. 2k bikes most with fantastic decorations and lighting / music etc. Great Santa outfits with pillions to match !
The run took almost an hour to pass a given point and was well marshalled throughout...thanks to Ben and all.

Postby JohnnyRocket » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Spot the Guzzis and Lawrence on his BMW! JT.
MGCGB supporter! London born and bred but I escape as often as I can.
JohnnyRocket
Moderator Group

Return to Berkshire branch