View topic - Red Kite 3 advance tickets for the enthusiast!

Red Kite 3 advance tickets for the enthusiast!

For information & discussion on local events

Red Kite 3 advance tickets for the enthusiast!

Postby Powys Paul » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Stop Press:Reduced rate Red Kite 3 tickets will be available at the Clocks back camp for only £15.00.( £17.00 for non Guzzi member friends.Under 17s are free,but details required for ticket numbers)Save postage,time and money!This offer is only valid until the Clocks forward camp. ;)
Powys Paul

Re: Red Kite 3 advance tickets for the enthusiast!

Postby Breva-Al » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:53 pm

Powys Paul wrote:Stop Press:Reduced rate Red Kite 3 tickets will be available at the Clocks back camp for only £15.00.( £17.00 for non Guzzi member friends.Under 17s are free,but details required for ticket numbers)Save postage,time and money!This offer is only valid until the Clocks forward camp. ;)

Hi Paul

Can you save me three tickets, until I see you Friday at clocks back.
Thats one for me and the other two for Phil & Maggi Mather
Breva Al
Breva V750IE
Breva-Al

Re: Red Kite 3 advance tickets for the enthusiast!

Postby Powys Paul » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:49 pm

Powys Paul wrote:Stop Press:Reduced rate Red Kite 3 tickets will be available at the Clocks back camp for only £15.00.( £17.00 for non Guzzi member friends.Under 17s are free,but details required for ticket numbers)Save postage,time and money!This offer is only valid until the Clocks forward camp. ;)

Hi Al,of course i will see you at the clocks with some Early bird tickets in hand.Be good to catch up and chat about your ideas too!All the merry blessed,
Paul
Powys Paul

Return to Borders & Mid Wales Branch