View topic - Lodola 235 Spares needed.

Lodola 235 Spares needed.

For those seeking Guzzi bits and pieces.

Lodola 235 Spares needed.

Postby AndrewF » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:09 pm

Does anyone have and / or could point me in the right direction please of some parts I need as part of my current restoration(mechanical) of my Lodola such that I can get her back on the road(where she belongs after all), this summer hopefully, after a 'few yrs' sabbatical:
Rear Wheel / Hub , Silencer, Rear-stop lamp switch, gearbox sprocket. Also, where can I buy new a oil filter & condensor? Does the oil filter which I have as a Fram part have any equivalents , at all? Andrew 07813 845 894(Worcs.).
AndrewF

Re: Lodola 235 Spares needed.

Postby mikeybizzle » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:02 am

Hi Andrew ,
being a Lodola 235owner myself I have found Italian ebay a very useful source for parts . For silencers try Moto Storiche or Samuele Brezzi . As for the brake light switch a generic micro switch is good enough as it is under the right engine cover .
Happy hunting
Mikey
mikeybizzle
MGCGB Member

Re: Lodola 235 Spares needed.

Postby AndrewF » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:23 pm

Mikey
Appreciate your comments and any others.
I've tried , without success, so far to speak to several Itallian spares traders on the telephone > must spend a lot of time either riding their Guzzi's or @ lunch...
Still, I'll try the Co's you mention and hope thatI can speak to a person.
Andrew.
AndrewF

Return to Wanted - Guzzi parts