View topic - Meeting

Meeting

For information and discussion about meets etc in the Wiltshire area.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Chris950s wrote:
The Bell Inn, Bell Hill, Seend, Melksham SN12 6SA

Meetings 2nd Friday of the month

That makes the next one September 14th! Geek

This information is on the branches map, click on the branches tab at the top of the page and zoom in on your area. Click on the marker nearest you and it will have current meeting place, day of the month and contact details of the branch organiser, simples! Wink

Wiltshire Branch will be reverting back to meeting at the Oliver Cromwell pub on the A342 at St Ediths Marsh, near Bromham. This is on the main road between Devizes and Chippenham.

Re: Meeting

Postby Chris950s » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:28 pm

I see from the other place that the Wiltshire branch has a new meeting place, see below

There is a new venue for the monthly Wiltshire meet.... just in case you are unable to get onto the other site.....I have a new tablet thing....and just cant make the other place work
Anyway the last pub is being turned into a curry house, so after an amount of research we have found this welcoming pub with real ale, open fire, skittle alley, piano and the chance to camp for free in the beer garden should you want to have more ale than the rest of us. 
From 7pm on Friday we will be at the Rose & Crown
Address: 108 High Street, Worton, Devizes, Wiltshire SN10 5SE (Tel:01380-724202).

There is no mention of which Friday so I assume that it will still be the second Friday of the month. Please can someone from the branch contact me to confirm these details so that I can get them altered in Gambalunga. 

MGCGB Branch Coordinator
Chris and Karen - Essex
2011 Stelvio NTX, 1974 950S (750S replica still in bits), 1966 Triumph T100SS 50 years young last year!
Chris950s
MGCGB Member

Postby Somersetlemon » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:59 pm

Djpockets is the branch coordinator but it sounds like he is struggling with the new site here.
Jim -Black LMV
Somersetlemon
MGCGB Member

Postby djpockets » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:08 am

Hello All,
Just to bring everyone up to date, we now meet at the Rose and Crown, Worton, near Devizes.
Meeting time roughly 7pm on the second Friday of every month.
djpockets
MGCGB Member

Re: Golden Eagle camp

Postby Powys Paul » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:23 pm

Any word on this years Camp? ;)
Powys Paul

Return to Wiltshire Branch