View topic - Workshop manual for G5 etc

Workshop manual for G5 etc

This section is for the selling of any other items that doesn't fit into the above groups.

Workshop manual for G5 etc

Postby easydebt » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:07 pm

Hi, surplus to requirements, photocopy workshop manual for V1000 G5, 85 Le Mans II, !000 SP, 85-T3. This is available on eBay @ ~£15-18 and is where I recently bought one, only to find an original in a collection of stuff that came with purchase of my bike, again recent. Also present were supplements to the manual for the Le Mans 1000 and the SP-II. The main manual is nicely presented, similar to the original with a plastic-bind spine and peach/orange covers. \however some of the diagrams have lost image contrast due to being photocopies, so in places it can be awkward to follow the pointer line to a component referred to in the text. The two supplements being originals, are crystal clear and also in nice condition. I don't need two manuals and the supplements are irrelevant to my bike, so if anyone wants to give me £5 to cover p&p for the main manual, £6 to include one supplement, do get in touch, all the best.
easydebt

Return to For Sale - Other