View topic - Club Run - Eyemouth 24th July

Club Run - Eyemouth 24th July

This forum is for news and information regarding the North East branch and it's events.

Club Run - Eyemouth 24th July

Postby Roberthomas » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:42 pm

Great ride out on Tuesday, unfortunately I was the only one, reached Berwick then felt lonely so came home  :lol: but the weather held good.  Robert. :lol:
Roberthomas

Re: Club Run - Eyemouth 24th July

Postby Frob » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:42 am

Hi Robert, I will shout hands up, the buck stops here, it was my fault for the mix up. The runs/events card issued at the meeting in January said the Eyemouth run was on the 24th instead of 23rd July. It was later amended as usually we run on Sundays to accommodate workers. We all met up on the 23rd at the café but the weather was that bad we called the run off and rearranged it for Tuesday. We were all (6bikes) at the café on Tuesday 25th from 9.45 till 11.15am. We then had a pleasant run of about 200mls. around the Scottish borders. Sorry we missed you, it will be nice to meet you at one of our monthly meetings.
FROB
Frob
Frob
MGCGB Member

Re: Club Run - Eyemouth 24th July

Postby Roberthomas » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:24 am

Thank you for the reply but wasn't looking to point a finger because I thoroughly enjoyed my ride, unfortunately can't make the next meeting but will be at the following one with lots of V7 related queries  :D
Robert. 
Roberthomas

Return to North East Branch