View topic - Branch Meeting Reminder - Tuesday 5th December 7pm

Branch Meeting Reminder - Tuesday 5th December 7pm

This forum is for news and information regarding the East Yorkshirebranch and it's events.

Branch Meeting Reminder - Tuesday 5th December 7pm

Postby Horton916 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:50 am

Dear Guzzisti

I hope that you are all well and keeping warm. Winter seems to have arrived with a vengeance. I heard reports of roads cut off in the area last night, but I think it will be slightly warmer over the weekend.

I had an enjoyable visit to the Milan Show last month. There were lots of new models from all manufacturers, and Moto Guzzi gave us a glimpse into the future with their V85 Rally Raid style concept. Report to follow in the next Gambalunga

There is a branch meeting next Tuesday(5th December) 7pm at the Black Swan in Wetwang. Unfortunately I will be away with work so will miss my first meeting for a long time. Don't let that stop you. The black Swan will have a log fire to thaw you out when you get there

If I don't see you before may I be the first to wish you Buon Natale & Felice Anno Nuovo

Ciao

Chris
Between Guzzis...Triumph Tiger 800, Ducati 900 Monster and Ducati 916
Horton916
MGCGB Member

Return to East and North Yorkshire Branch