View topic - GMG 2016 Mandello

GMG 2016 Mandello

This forum is for news and information regarding the Scottish branch and it's events.

GMG 2016 Mandello

Postby lemonthunder » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:26 am

Just wondered if any of the Scottish Branch are heading to Mandello for the long-awaited 95th Anniversary celebrations in September?
We are going (sadly, for once, without Thunder) and will be staying from 8th-13th in Varenna, commuting to Mandello on 9th-11th.
It would be a shame to miss any of you if you are around and would happily buy a round (or two) if we were to meet there.
We have been to Mandello quite a few times before and can make one or two recommendations to anyone going for the first time. 

Otherwise, if we don't see you at the Lakeside, hope to see you at The Riverside !

All the best

Alasdair and Geraldine 
Glasgow

1978 LeMans                                See you in Mandello !
lemonthunder
MGCGB Member

Re: GMG 2016 Mandello

Postby triple3 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:07 pm

Yes! unfortunately i had left before you posted this and i just got back this morning, 3 and a half week holiday, :D back to reality on monday...... :(
it's not what i do...it's what i know! triumph trident 900.moto guzzi 1200 sport 4V
triple3
MGCGB Member

Return to Scottish Branch