View topic - SCOTTISH RALLY 2017

SCOTTISH RALLY 2017

This forum is for news and information regarding the Scottish branch and it's events.

Re: SCOTTISH RALLY 2017

Postby JohnnyRocket » Thu May 11, 2017 12:42 pm

We done Gerbil, a good cause.
MGCGB supporter! London born and bred but I escape as often as I can.
JohnnyRocket
Moderator Group

Re: SCOTTISH RALLY 2017

Postby Powys Paul » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:33 pm

eyebem wrote:Due to various enquiries about the availability of camping etc for the 25th Scottish Rally to be held at Mains Farm Thornhill Stirlingshire on 28th April to 1st May I thought I should post on here just to update everyone.

As of today Friday 20th January, there are 8 Wigwams still available for hire. 3 deluxe and 5 basic wigwams. Please contact Mains Farm direct on 01786 850735 stating that you are booking to attend the Guzzi motorcycle rally as they have been reserved for the club.

There is plenty of space for those who wish camp or bring camper vans as there is ample facilities available.

Please note that whether camping or hiring wigwams, you still require to purchase a Rally ticket using the form in the Jan/Feb 2017 edition of Gambalunga.

Cheers
Donald Youngson. Branch Organiser User avatar Rainmaker
*Thanks to all at the Scottish 25th anniversary bash.A TRULY MEMORABLE WEEK -END !What a doozy of a time and the rock ceilidh was a hoot...Plus, the natives were very friendly.Good to catch up with many friends and members.
All the merry blessed,
Powys Paul :lol:
Scottish Branch 25th Anniversary Rally Mains Farm & Wigwams Thornhill Stirling FK8 3QR More details at http://www.mgcgbscottishbranch.co.uk
Powys Paul

Previous

Return to Scottish Branch