View topic - Hello

Hello

This forum is for news and information regarding the Herts & Beds branch and it's events.

Hello

Postby Baldybiker » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:07 pm

By way of introduction:

This is my third membership of the Moto Guzzi Club.
The first being back in the early eighties when I owned a T3, ultimately attached to a Hedingham XL sidecar.
The second time, which ended only three years ago, was when I traded in my Rocket 3 for a new V7 Special (written off on the way to work one day by a car driving gentleman looking left and turning right!) 
Thirdly,  and this time, I have purchased a rather nice little V50 which, like all the motorcycles I have owned and own, I intend to ride. Having said that I could just go into the garage and listen to it tick over as it sounds so lovely.

Stephen (Baldybiker) Wood. 

(Currently I own the above mentioned V50, a Ural Retro Sport, which is an outfit comprising a Ural Retro and a Velorex Sport sidecar. I also have a Triumph Thunderbird Commander.)
Baldybiker

Re: Hello

Postby Chris950s » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:54 am

Hello and welcome back. The Herts and Beds branch is not what it was but still has a pulse. You should get in touch with Pete B who is oafski on here and is the current branch contact as far as I know. I saw him on Sunday at the last Essex branch meeting but didn't chat about Herts and Beds.
You are always very welcome to come over the border and visit us here in Essex. :D
Chris and Karen - Essex
2011 Stelvio NTX, 1974 950S (750S replica still in bits), 1966 Triumph T100SS 50 years young last year!
Chris950s
MGCGB Member

Re: Hello

Postby oafski » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:18 pm

Hello Steve and welcome back. I am no longer the Official Branch Contact, that is Paul Box but the Website has never been amended and now the Latest Gambalunga which had been, has now promoted me back into the role. As I now own a H###a I daresay a rapid expulsion will follow. There are still a few hardy souls that go to The Buck's Head on the first Tuesday of the month, usually by car,van or other make of bike, but the odd Guzzi does turn up and you would be most welcome on which ever form of transport you choose. Barring unforeseen circumstances I will be there on the 3rd October so hope to see you there.
OCD- Old Coffin Dodger

"Lags Droopfinger-The Biking Viking"

"Good Deeds never go unpunished"
oafski
MGCGB Member

Return to Herts & Beds Branch