View topic - Branch Newsletter April 2014

Branch Newsletter April 2014

This forum is for news and information regarding the Herts & Beds branch and it's events.

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:23 pm

BRANCH NEWSLETTER
APRIL 2014

Hi all,

Things are looking up with the lighter nights and the warmer weather; let us hope this is a sign of thing to come.
Eight Guzzi’s, a Triumph pretending that it was a Guzzi, parked out front of The Bucks Head for this month’s meet. Even Pete Tyler turned up on his Le Mans for once.

Not much other news to report. Clive has been out on both of his bikes, he even took a run down to his favorite place Clacton the other weekend and Bio has started to do his daily commute to work on his Cali.

Andy has sent me some details on Test & Tune Days at North Weald, which several members have shown an interest in which I will send out in a separate email.

It is the Southend Shakedown this Easter Bank Holiday Monday. This is normally classed as the first major event of the year, so subject to the weather (It snowed the other year) we are hoping to go. I will email out more details of meeting times and places closer to the time.

Hope all is well
Take care
Richard & Hazel

Return to Herts & Beds Branch