View topic - HERTS AND BEDS MEETING DETAILS

HERTS AND BEDS MEETING DETAILS

This forum is for news and information regarding the Herts & Beds branch and it's events.

HERTS AND BEDS MEETING DETAILS

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:07 pm

The Herts & Beds Branch Meet at,

The Bucks Head
Stevenage Road
Little Wymondley
Hitchin
Herts
SG4 7HY

1st Tuesday of the month at around 19.30hrs, until we get fed up and go home.

For more details see Gambalunga

Re: Herts & Beds Branch Meet Details

Postby Chris950s » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:10 pm

I must report that Richard is standing down as branch organiser for Herts and Beds. I extend my thanks to him for all the work he has done to get the branch into the position it is in now. He has told me that there has not been a replacement step up to take over from the regular members. I will email all members in the two counties and see if anyone is interested in helping with the branch. 

He will be a hard act to follow, maybe two members could share the position so as to spread any work involved with organising regular meetings and runs out etc.

Best Wishes

Chris 
Chris and Karen - Essex
2011 Stelvio NTX, 1974 950S (750S replica still in bits), 1966 Triumph T100SS 50 years young last year!
Chris950s
MGCGB Member

Re: HERTS AND BEDS MEETING DETAILS

Postby Chris950s » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:48 am

I am pleased to report that Peter Berris has stepped up to the mark and is willing to be the contact for the Herts and Beds branch. His contact details will be posted on the branches area on the main website and in Gambalunga.

Meetings will still be at the Bucks Head on the first Tuesday of the month at about 19:30 for the foreseeable future.

If you would like any further information please contact me via PM. 

We wish him all the very best in his new undertaking and hope that all of the local members will give him their full support. 
Chris and Karen - Essex
2011 Stelvio NTX, 1974 950S (750S replica still in bits), 1966 Triumph T100SS 50 years young last year!
Chris950s
MGCGB Member

Postby oafski » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:46 am

Just a reminder that the April meeting is tonight at our usual venue "The Bucks Head". The weather seems to be perking up a bit so look forward to seeing some of you.
Cheers Pete B.
OCD- Old Coffin Dodger

"Lags Droopfinger-The Biking Viking"

"Good Deeds never go unpunished"
oafski
MGCGB Member

Postby oafski » Mon May 02, 2016 11:19 am

A gentle nudge to remind you that the May Meeting is tomorrow, Tuesday 3rd May, at our usual Venue The Bucks Head from around 7.30pm. With a promising weather forecast Members from Neighbouring Branches or indeed anyone with an interest in Moto Guzzis can be assured of a warm welcome.
Cheers Pete B
OCD- Old Coffin Dodger

"Lags Droopfinger-The Biking Viking"

"Good Deeds never go unpunished"
oafski
MGCGB Member

Return to Herts & Beds Branch