View topic - Punchbowl Sunday meet

Punchbowl Sunday meet

This forum is for news and information regarding the Pennine branch and it's events.

Punchbowl Sunday meet

Postby cheefysteve » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:08 pm

Octobers Sunday Branch Brunch meet at the Punchy was really well attended, we had an excellent turnout with
around 22 turning up (including some of the Triumph crew) to destroy the "all you can eat" breakfast. Well done chaps.
This was followed by a nice run up to Slaidburn and back through the Trough of Bowland.

Novembers meeting got a little complicated, when I was told at the very (very!) last minute, that they had stopped doing Sunday brekkies until after christmas, (despite them telling me they were going to do them every Sunday)
After a frantic time trying to contact everyone, and me hanging around at the Punchbowl to redirect stragglers, we ended up having an impromptu Branch Brekkie at Langroyd Hall after the last minute relocation. It turned out to be very good with a huge full monty brekkie being provided.
we ended up with 15 bods.. 7 bikes.. 2 Guzzi's - not bad considering the frosty start. Apologies to Pete and Joan for missing them, but they caught up with us in the end.

So, as we are having the chrimbo doo at Elaine’s on the 10th of December, we will have the NEXT BRUNCH MEETING AT THE PUNCHBOWL on the 21st OF JANUARY. The manager has told me that as long as there are at least ten booked he will put breakfast on for us, so please let me know if you plan on going. (we have 7 going already so should be ok)
As from now,I will post on Facebook, Forum and text message on the Saturday evening before each Sunday meet at around 6 pm that all is well for the Sunday. Please ensure you get into the habit of checking before you set out, just to make sure everything is ok
Many thanks.
Ride safe
cheefysteve
MGCGB Member

Re: Punchbowl Sunday meet

Postby Cabernet » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:52 pm

Good to see.
Cabernet
MGCGB Member

Return to Pennine Branch