View topic - 1967 V7, Loop Frame *NOW SOLD*

1967 V7, Loop Frame *NOW SOLD*

For the selling of personal motorbikes. For more information please read the announcements.

1967 V7, Loop Frame *NOW SOLD*

Postby saultrader » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:43 pm

I'm planning on selling my 700cc Loop Frame and thought here is a good place to start before I enter the shady world of international bike dealing.
It's 1967, starts and runs well and is in tidy condition although some of the chrome stuff is flaky which is a pain but fixable. I was told when I bought it that it was ex Swedish Police but I don't have any paperwork to support this although the leg shields and police type panniers look a bit military. It's up on the bench at the moment as it's just had new coil, condenser, plugs etc. and there are several bikes blocking it in but we should be ready for viewers in a week or so.
I'm afraid that posting photo's via another organisation is too hard for me but are a couple shown on another site and if you send me your email address I'll send you a photo.
This is the first victim of a cull that I've been threatening for years but I have many bikes and need to get down to single figures to give them all a chance to get ridden. The price is £5000, I'm in Gloucestershire, 10 miles south of Gloucester in the beautiful Severn Vale. You can look anytime but weekdays are usually better for me.
I rode this to the Vee Twin rally in 2010 if that's any help...Phil
saultrader
MGCGB Member

Return to For Sale - Members' Bikes