View topic - 09 Stelvio £3,200

09 Stelvio £3,200

For the selling of personal motorbikes. For more information please read the announcements.

09 Stelvio £3,200

Postby steveh » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:29 pm

Hi Folks, I have for sale my 2009 4V Stelvio. I purchased this bike as a very unloved but comprehensively serviced bike in July last year.
Over the last few month's I've lavished around £900 and many hours on it. It's not a nut and bolt restoration show winning bike, but a very well sorted and honest bike.
Stuff done. Every single part of the bike has been cleaned. Anything that was corroded or broken has been cleaned painted or replaced.

Front brakes...Pistons cleaned seals replaced fluid changed.
Front forks...New seals and dust covers. Oil changed.
Rear suspension...Replaced with brand new Hyperpro Item.
Exhaust...Replaced with an OEM item from a lower mileage bike.

All bearings cleaned and greased including swing arm bearings.
New oil pressure sensor switch (what a job)

All service items replaced i.e Engine oil...gearbox oil final drive oil...oil filter ...air filter..brake and clutch fluid...and
valves adjusted.

New sump and drain plug.
New rear light cluster. Old one had a few LED's out.
I'm sure there's loads I've missed.

It's Red and Silver with matching red panniers...NONE ABS... currently on 41,400mls and serviced every year. The all important Cam mods have been done and are recorded in the service book.

I did intend keeping it but have just purchased one of the last black framed Stelvio's so sadly she'll have to go.

It's no garage queen but a nice condition very honest and sorted bike.
I think a very fair asking price of £3.200 I've not seen one anywhere near that.

Please feel free to call me if you need any more info.....01482 867563 Steve....Bikes in Beverley East Yorks.
steveh
MGCGB Member

Re: 09 Stelvio £3,200

Postby steveh » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:21 pm

NOW SOLD...thanks for looking
steveh
MGCGB Member

Return to For Sale - Members' Bikes